Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Chicago Faucets No. 910-G777-16KCP polished chrome plated solid brass construction. Full flow male rose spray. NAIAD™ rebuildable self-closing metering cartridge, immediate shut-off, opens with push. Integral inlet shank(s) contains standard 3/8” offset adjustable supply arms with 1/2” NPT female thread. Two 1/2” NPT female thread inlets. 1/2” NPT female thread outlet. Locking feature to keep pedals in a raised position. Mounting hardware included. This product is tested and certified to industry standards: ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, and Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA.
Wall Mounted Pedal Valve Bed Pan Cleaner with 53” White
Vinyl Hose with Insulated Handle and Loose Key
Features & Specification
• Pedal Valve Bed Pan Cleaner
• Full Flow Spray
• NAIAD Metering Fast Cycle Time Closure Cartridge
• 3/8” Offset Adjustable Supply Arms with 1/2” NPT Female Thread
• Two 1/2” NPT Female Thread Inlets
• 1/2” NPT Female Thread Outlet
• Locking Feature to Keep Pedals in a Raised Position
• Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker, Not Intended for Continuous
• Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140ºF
• Lifetime Limited Faucet Warranty
• 5-Year Limited Cartridge Warranty
• 1-Year Limited Finish Warranty
Codes & Standards
• ASME A112.18.1
• CSA B125.1
• Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA
Manufacturer InfoThe Chicago Faucet Company has offered commercial and residential products built to stand the test of time. A combination of the best engineering, finest materials and quality workmanship has made Chicago Faucets the specified choice in many of the finest building products.
Chicago 910-G777-16KCP Pedal Valve Fitting
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Submit your question(s) below or for immediate assistance, pleace call us at 800-518-5388 or use our Live Chat during business hours.