Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Closet Flushometer with the following features:
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for Improved Life and Reduced Maintenance
- ADA-Compliant OPTIMA Plus Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for Automatic “No Hands” Operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-Focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for High and Low Target Detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with Replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly Three (3) Second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries Factory Installed
- “Low Battery” Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Chrome-Plated Metal Handle Cap
- 1” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal-Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-Piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2” Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be Molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Manufacturer InfoSloan is the premier manufacturer of restroom products and systems for the commercial market. Sloan flushometers, faucets and other engineered systems provide owners with the ultimate in tenant and employee convenience - while saving water.
Manufacturer Part #
Sloan G2 8111 Sensor Flushometer
- From Mike at 1/9/17 11:34 AM
- Q: My toilet is equipped with the G2 8111 is running continuously and I am curious what the fix is.
- A: There could be numerous issues causing that problem. We recommend looking at the troubleshooting guide that can be found under the specifications tab or calling us to speak with one of our Sloan experts.
If you have any other questions our experts are here to help! Call or text 800-518-5388
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Submit your question(s) below or for immediate assistance, pleace call us at 800-518-5388 or use our Live Chat during business hours.