Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Chicago Faucets No. 527-S6E1CP polished chrome plated solid brass construction. 6” center to center swing S type cast brass spout. Full flow quixtop with single screen design outlet. 2 3/8” metal lever handle(s) with eight point tapered broach and secured blue and red buttons. Quaturn™ rebuildable compression cartridge, opens and closes 90°, closes with water pressure, features square tapered stem. Integral inlet shank(s) contains standard 1/2” NPSM supply inlets and coupling nut for 3/8” or 1/2” flexible riser. Mounting hardware included. This product meets ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1 requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, and Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA.
Deck Mounted Hot and Cold Water Sink Faucet
Features & Specifications
• 8” Fixed Centers
• 6” Swing S Type Cast Brass Spout
• Full Flow Outlet
• 2 3/8” Lever Handle
• Quaturn Compression Operating Cartridge
• 1/2” NPSM Supply Inlets and Coupling Nut for 3/8” or 1/2”
• Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140ºF
• Lifetime Limited Faucet Warranty
• 5-Year Limited Cartridge Warranty
• 1-Year Limited Finish Warranty
Codes & Standards
• ASME A112.18.1M
• CSA B125.1
• Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA
• ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Manufacturer InfoThe Chicago Faucet Company has offered commercial and residential products built to stand the test of time. A combination of the best engineering, finest materials and quality workmanship has made Chicago Faucets the specified choice in many of the finest building products.