Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Chicago Faucets No. 445-ABCP, polished chrome plated solid cast brass construction. 6” C-C swing spout. 2.2 GPM pressure compensating aerator outlet. 2-3/8” metal lever handles with eight-point tapered broach and secured, color-coded index buttons. Quaturn™ quarter-turn renewable compression cartridge designed to close with water pressure, with square tapered broach feature to help facilitate handle removal. 1/2” NPT female inlet supply arms with adjustable centers from 4” to 8-3/8”, with loose wall flange. This product meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to ASME A112.18.1 and CSA B125 industry standards.
Service Sink Faucet
Features & Specifications
- 6” C-C Cast Brass Swing Spout
- 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo® Aerator
- 2 3/8” Metal Lever Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
- Quaturn™ Operating Cartridges
- 2 1/2” Offset Adjustable Supply Arms with 1/2” NPT Female Thread Inlet
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Lifetime Limited Faucet Warranty
- 5-Year Limited Cartridge Warranty
- 1-Year Limited Finish Warranty
- ASME A112.18.1M
- CSA B125.1
- NSF 61, Section 9
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Manufacturer InfoThe Chicago Faucet Company has offered commercial and residential products built to stand the test of time. A combination of the best engineering, finest materials and quality workmanship has made Chicago Faucets the specified choice in many of the finest building products.
Chicago 445-ABCP E-Cast Service Sink Faucet
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Submit your question(s) below or for immediate assistance, pleace call us at 800-518-5388 or use our Live Chat during business hours.