Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- COVER: gray cast iron with porcelain enamel on all exterior surfaces.
- WALL BOX: 16 gauge steel.
- UNIVERSAL NOZZLE AND PUSH BUTTON: rust and corrosion-free diecast zinc with chrome-plated finish. Hand dryer universal nozzle ships fixed but is easily adjustable in the field to be rotating. Hair dryer universal nozzle ships rotating but is easily adjustable in the field to be fixed.
- MOTOR: universal type, 1⁄10 HP at 7500 RPM with resilient ring mounts and sealed, lubricated ball bearings. Protected by 2-amp fuse.
- HEATING ELEMENT: 2300 watt nickel chromium wire wound on ceramic cruciforms with integral automatic resetting circuit breaker.
- SWITCH TIMER: 25-amp rated switch, 30-second timer Model 2873; 80-second timer Model 2874.
- BLOWER: operates at 7500 RPM delivering 154 CFM at 140 deg. F. and average velocity of 7300 LFM.
- BASE PLATE: rust-free diecast aluminum; media polished to bright finish.
- AIR INLET: position on bottom of cover, Model 2873; top of cover, Model 2874. Inlet covered by expanded steel grillwork.
- COVER LOCKING: two detent rods secured by ¼” diameter socket head safety screws; special wrench provided.
Press push button and release to activate dryer. Rotate nozzle to direct air flow on face.
Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. Secure base plate to wall with four ¼” diameter fasteners suitable to wall construction. Base knockouts allow either rear or front wiring. Connect electrical service to terminal block on blower housing per cover mounted wiring diagram. Attach cover to base before energizing dryer at breaker panel.
Surface-mounted hand (hair) dryer cover shall be fabricated of porcelain enamel gray cast iron fitted with insulated push but ton and universal nozzle. Universal type motor with resilient mounts and sealed, lubricated ball bearings; fuse protected. Automatic reset circuit breaker protecting heating element. Dryer operates at 74 dB while delivering 154 CFM of air at 140 F and 7300 LFM average velocity for 30 seconds (80 seconds for hair).
Overall dimensions: 115⁄8“W x 93⁄8“H x 65⁄8“D (8¼” at nozzle tip).
Manufacturer InfoBradley is the industry's leading manufacturer of commercial plumbing fixtures and washroom accessories. Bradley boasts the greatest depth and breadth of commercial plumbing products in the world.